Tired stream

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Paulina

Re: Tired stream

Post by Paulina »

Yes, but within the limitations of good taste and (more importantly) G rating.
See my post above, we ended up ditching the Weasel for that reason.
Let's not call it rude. Let's call it cordially challenged
Let's not call it trolling. Let's call it socially impaired
Let's not call it griefing. Let's call it differently creative
Ah heck, I'll keep calling things what they actually are!
Saz Ninetails

Post by Saz Ninetails »

IIRC there have been many other streams apart from the Weasel, I understand that particular one posed problematic as people were choosing non G rated songs, and could do this whilst spoofing another resident as you can type what you like in the requestor box. I have seen many go "oh thank goodness" when it has changed, then disappointment when someone decides to change it back.

Again it comes down to feedback and sadly sometimes someone with the switch saying "well I dont like it and we have always done it this way".
Janet Rossini

Post by Janet Rossini »

I'm not entirely convinced that we have to have a g-rated stream, but I'd be surprised if there aren't some perfectly enjoyable ones out there.
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com
Mezzo Silverweb

Post by Mezzo Silverweb »

I know other streams have been tried. But most that I have heard have music that is not G rated or the commercials are not G rated.

Can you find one Saz that does not have this problem?
Mezzo Silverweb