Organization, Style, and Reaping What You Sow

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Quite Oh
NCI Officer

Re: Organization, Style, and Reaping What You Sow

Post by Quite Oh »

Janet Rossini wrote:In particular, I'd like to look around to all of you who have observed this going on and who have been silent. People needed your support. I needed your support. Where were you? Where are you?
Quite's voice:

That pretty much how much of the board has felt for the last 90 days. We found our own answer very easily: Look at the end of the teeth and claws and swords and clubs.

Someone, yesterday gave me the nicest gift I could have ever asked for. He asked one simple question: How may *I* serve *NCI*? Then waited for an answer. He didn't tell the board how to do our job, or that we were doing it all wrong, that our techniques were oh-so out-of-date, he didn't question us, argue with us, make demands upon us, pressure or accuse us. In fact, he didn't talk about us at all.

He asked what he could do for NCI.

And that is the same question the board asks every day, and if you re-read my posts, it may be found that I have been colourably begging everyone to do the same, since we started.

He put NCI before himself. If only everyone did, things might be different.
Janet Rossini

Re: Organization, Style, and Reaping What You Sow

Post by Janet Rossini »

I am locking this thread, and will go back and lock most of my others. I will not be requiring any more replies like the ones I've been getting.

Thank you,
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com