Powertripping admins

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
intheglu

Powertripping admins

Post by intheglu »

hello today is December, 8 , 2017 at 3:55 i was just kicked out of nci kuula for wearing a bumper but i hadn't used it and was also accused of cursing and trolling but i did no such thing there was another member of the chat being rude so i told her she was being hostile and she told me to leave so i proceeded to call her a party pooper but all in all was banned for 240 minutes with no warning really i guess one was send but i was banned and booted before i had a chance to respond im sorry for bringing this to your attention but i feel like your moderators are a tad power hungry
Janet Rossini

Re: Powertripping admins

Post by Janet Rossini »

I'm Janet Rossini, something or other in the security department.

I see no record of a ban in the name "intheglu". There is one for glu13, whom I'm betting is you.

Here is your record for that day:

Officer: HardcoreNor

Type: warn
Date: Dec 18 2017 at 3:23:02 pm
Reason: Please do not swear here, it's G rated - and please don't troll

Type: eject
Date: Dec 18 2017 at 3:24:58 pm
Reason: drug talk, trolling -

Length: 240
Type: ban
Date: Dec 18 2017 at 3:36:53 pm
Reason: Trolling, wearing "Super kick bumper"

You also have a ban from July for orbiting another resident.

Since you were ejected shortly before the ban, and warned before that, I'm inclined to feel the ban was likely justified. Since it was only four hours and has long since expired. I'd suggest taking it as a lesson learned. As you can see on the purple sign by where the people mover drops you off, near the main stage, we ask you to leave moderating to the officers.

I will bring this note to the attention of the officer in question and ask her to think how she might have done better, but from what I can see the ban was legitimate and hardly burdensome to you in any case.

Thanks for inquiring. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to completely satisfy your concerns but it appears to me your ban falls within normal guidelines.
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com