Items with issues on NCI Lands! please List!

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Afon
NCI Officer

Re: Items with issues on NCI Lands! please List!

Post by Afon »

Ah, thanks. I hold one of my classes there and was thinking of asking if my other class to be moved there. I can move my class back to South without any issues if need be.
Any sufficiently advanced information is indistinguishable from noise.
Dakota Schwade

Post by Dakota Schwade »

NCI Money Tree FAQ

It has not been updated since 2007. Seeing as I actually own a Money Tree, I'm updating this note and will let you know when it's complete.

Feb 24, 2010

I delivered my updated note to Wellington Beam. Before doing so, I had it checked for factual errors by the creator of the most prevalent Money Tree, Traven Sachs.
Alaska Udimo

Post by Alaska Udimo »

Snow Country is GONE as of yesterday... Cory (or someone else with return powers) has already returned everything NCI. So anyone with a class scheduled there for the rest of the week needs to find a new location ASAP.
*** I'd say that's my Two Cents worth, but sadly I ate the pennies... Oh well o.o
*** Alaska
Janet Rossini

Post by Janet Rossini »

I would sure like to know the back story to all this.
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com
Afon
NCI Officer

Post by Afon »

I'd like to know the back story as well.
Alaska Udimo

Post by Alaska Udimo »

I am as in the dark as you folks... The only people I know Cory had talks with were Welli & Tateru. So they are the only ones with a true story. As for me, I was never really in the loop on the place anyways until late. Whats got me wondering is I went to look the place over after our stuff was returned and someone with land powers attacked me and ejected my avatar from NCI land. It was not a griefer I recognized and it was a targeted violent attack. I lived, of course... But whats getting to me is that it wasn't someone on the Hughes Group list. So how could they eject me? Do griefer tools have any land rights loopholes?
*** I'd say that's my Two Cents worth, but sadly I ate the pennies... Oh well o.o
*** Alaska
Janet Rossini

Post by Janet Rossini »

It could have been a cage or something similar. Are you sure it was an eject? A cage would grab you and fly you away. If push is enabled, it could be a pushing object that would throw you around ... and I have seen pushes work on land that thought push was turned off.
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com
Afon
NCI Officer

Post by Afon »

I had something returned from Hughes by 'Super Freak Ninja Chicks' from '* Snow : Hughes ' at Hughes 135, 192.
Tateru Nino
NCI Officer

Post by Tateru Nino »

Cory told me he had good reasons that he did not wish to discuss, and I accepted that without pressing him. I did tell him that if it was a problem with people or policies, it would be good to know so that the problem did not crop up in future, but he declined and I respect his choice.

I came away with the impression that he had an issue with a person, or a couple of persons -- but that's just speculation. Even if that were so, it isn't even clear that it was NCI people.

Short version: It's Cory's land, NCI was an invited guest on the basis that the arrangement might not be permanent. That arrangement has now ended, and I feel no acrimony or ill-will towards Cory, who's a nice guy.

Things happen, and when they do, people make what they feel are the best possible decisions based on the information available to them, their wants and their needs - and it would be rude of us not to accept it for what it is, I think.