The New Look of the Blog

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Gideon

The New Look of the Blog

Post by Gideon »

I dunno if its just me or not, but i seem to find the colour scheme of the blog to be hard on the eyes.. it looks too washed out.

Just my observation,

Gid
Janet Rossini

Re: The New Look of the Blog

Post by Janet Rossini »

I could do with a more beige background. There's a lot of light coming off the screen.
I don't work here: I volunteer here. I don't have duties: I have small gifts which I offer.

Janet Rossini
NCI Supporter
http://valkyriejanet.wordpress.com
Grandma Bates

Post by Grandma Bates »

This is the default style for phpbb. I have had the misfortune to have to dig through and edit the css files for this type of system. It is a well laid out system, but the large number of options and features makes it nontrivial to make changes. Given all that is associated with getting started and other changes the color scheme might be take some time to float to the top of the "to do" list. :-)

To Lethe: I am willing to help look into a way to try to tie the forum into in-world accounts. That way we can be sure the names here match the names we see in SL.
Gideon

Post by Gideon »

I guess it was just font colours, because not too long after I posted that, the colours seemed darker and easier to read.

Thanks much to (I'm guessing Lethe) for darkening it up :) Looks great now to read.

Gid