Suggestion for NCI Infohub land permission

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Tenjin Bosatsu

Suggestion for NCI Infohub land permission

Post by Tenjin Bosatsu »

I am living near of InfoNode and I found some InfoNodes are abused by Griefer's SPAM objects.
I have reported to Linden and they have already took care of it, but I think it is time to think again for InfoNode's land permission.
I think Infonode is not sandbox, so there is no need to allow long-time rez (120min). As long as 15 minutes will be enough.
Imnotgoing Sideways

Re: Suggestion for NCI Infohub land permission

Post by Imnotgoing Sideways »

That's a very reasonable request. I'd even argue that a 1 minute autoreturn would be most appropriate. I'd still want people to be able to rez and open freebie boxes on-the-spot. I believe the majority of freebie boxes are self-opening now. (^_^)

It won't be too hard to hop around to make this change and I don't expect anyone to be opposed to it. Sans any rental permissions issues, the infohubs should be updated within the hour. (^_^)y
What would life be like in a world without nipples? =^-^=
Imnotgoing Sideways

Post by Imnotgoing Sideways »

Done and verified. (^_^)

The only mainland parcel I wasn't able to reduce was Braunworth. It's set to 2 hours, though it's right next to a 3 hour sandbox... So editing the NCI parcel won't really make a difference. (^_^)
What would life be like in a world without nipples? =^-^=
Tenjin Bosatsu

Post by Tenjin Bosatsu »

Thanks. Hope environment of Infohubs will be better : )