NCI Organization and Style - Transparency

A place to provide all of NCI and NCI leadership with questions, suggestions, comments, or any other kind of feedback.
Imnotgoing Sideways

Re: NCI Organization and Style - Transparency

Post by Imnotgoing Sideways »

Something came up in LH group chat last night about being unable to eject an avatar from Kuula without Banlink. As far as I know, it's been that way for months. But, I'm not paying attention since I ~only~ use Banlink to kick someone. I rely on 1-minute Tbans since it offers a practical instant return and a history of offense. (>_<)

But, what eventually came up is that roles in the LH group have changed a bit. From what I see, some people are bothered by the changes or are bothered that changes were made without an announcement. Not being aware of what's not been said... Could someone have cleared up things asked about in LH group chat last night? (T_T)
What would life be like in a world without nipples? =^-^=
Afon
NCI Officer

Post by Afon »

I have tabled this to be added to the agenda at the next BoD, which is on Sat.
Any sufficiently advanced information is indistinguishable from noise.
jims firehawk

Post by jims firehawk »

Morning all, Takes a sip of coffee; Yes I am very new here and joined NCI to help me find my way around, and learn about SL. I read about the change in command this morning and I must say although I have yet to met MR. Carl I am sure he is a great person, the people I have met so far have been very helpful and from what I can tell from what I read this morning "Isn't that what this group is about.

Although I have held management jobs in "RL" they are not my cup of tea. There is an old sound song from the '50s called "do what you do,do do well" myself, I have always been the helping kind.

So let the management manage, and let the helper's helper's help, nothing gets done if there are to many chief's and not enough indian's.

Takes a BIG glop of coffee,

Being new and not know much about what's what I don't really know how I can be of service here. However, I am willing to learn what I need to know!!

Take care and be safe;

Jims Firehawk
Take care, have fun, and be safe
Jims Firehawk